By using content provided by Figmint, you agree to abide to the following terms.
All of Figmint's designs are protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. For information on what exactly this is, click the nifty button below.
- You are allowed to create only lawful products using Figmint's resources.
- Your creations may not be used for commercial purposes without permission.
- You must not claim the resources to be the works of anyone but the site Figmint.
- You are required to credit Figmint with a link back! If you cannot link back because they were used on a site such as neopets, you must clearly state something along the lines of, "Brushes from Figmint".
- You may NOT claim any of this photography to be your own.
- Please do not use stock for unlawful purposes.
- You may not redistribute it in its original form. You may, for example, use it in a layout and then redistribute the layout.
- Credit is very much appreciated, but not required if it's not possible (in most cases, see below).
- You may display stock in its original form, but only with a linkback. If you cannot link back here, at least say, "Image by Frisby at Figmint".
With the permission of Frisby some exceptions to the rules may be made. Please contact Frisby regarding this if you wish.
Last Updated 4/17/10.